Home

Obertraun austria to hallstatt

Obertraun to Hallstatt by train The train journey time between Obertraun and Hallstatt is around 3 min and covers a distance of around 2 km. The fastest train normally takes 3 min. Operated by Austrian Railways (ÖBB), the Obertraun to Hallstatt train service departs from Obertraun-Dachsteinhoehlen and arrives in Hallstatt Rome2rio makes travelling from Jutel Obertraun to Hallstatt easy. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Jutel Obertraun to Hallstatt right here

Obertraun to Hallstatt - 2 ways to travel via train, line

There are 4 ways to get from Haus Bellevue, Obertraun to Hallstatt by train, bus, taxi or foot. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner Good Afternoon, I am intending to visit the ice cave in Obertraun and Hallstatt on fhe first week of June.. My query is regarding going from Obertraun to Hallstatt. I know there is buses, however for the scenery and seeing the lake I would be wanting to go on the ferry Austrian Railways (ÖBB) operates a train from Hallstatt to Obertraun-Dachsteinhoehlen every 2 hours. Tickets cost 1€ and the journey takes 3 min. Alternatively, Oberösterreichischer Verkehrsverbund operates a bus from Hallstatt Lahn to Obertraun Abzw Bf Dachsteinhöhlen hourly, and the journey takes 7 min. Train operators

Answer 1 of 3: 5 friends will be traveling from Vienna to Hallstatt on a friday night. We'd like to catch a bus around 9:00pm from Obertraun to Hallstatt. Which station should we arrive in Obertraun in order to catch a bus? Also, do buses run that late and am.. The best way to get from Hotel Haus Am See - Hallstatt Lake, Obertraun to Hallstatt (Station) costs only €18 and takes just 7 mins. Find the travel options that best suit you

Jutel Obertraun to Hallstatt - one way to travel via line

1. I am staying in Obertraun at the end of this month and wanted to know what my available options were in getting to Hallstatt... Hallstatt. Hallstatt Tourism Hallstatt Hotels Hallstatt Bed and Breakfast Hallstatt Holiday Rentals Hallstatt Packages Flights to Hallstatt
  2. With only 760 inhabitants, it is situated on the shores of Lake Hallstatt and is the smallest of the 4 (Bad Goisern at Lake Hallstatt, Obertraun, Hallstatt, and Gosau at Dachstein) historic towns of the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. Things to do In Obertraun
  3. Hi, I am planning to be visit Austria by end of September. I have booked to stay at Obertraun near Hallstatt lake side. As you have been to Obertraun and Hallstatt, may I request you to guide me, what mode to reach Five Fingers from Obertraun and how much time should I provision for the visit
  4. e in the world and the ossuary in Hallstatt, a romantic boat ride on Lake Hallstatt, a trip to the breathtaking cave world in Obertraun and a visit to the Lake Gosau with the mighty Dachstein glacier. Additionally, Bad Goisern is popular in the summer with hikers and bikers
  5. 27 reviews. 167 helpful votes. 1. Re: Obertraun, Hallstatt ferry. 4 years ago. Save. Ferries/tour boats leave from Obertraun landing point at 11.25 - 13.25 - 14.25 - 15.25 and also at 16.40 hrs. (latter one in the late afternoon in July and August only). Edited: 4 years ago. Report inappropriate content
  6. Other than these words of advice, 5 Fingers and the entire Krippenstein area are amazing and will give you some of the most beautiful views you can get in Austria. I would even recommend making it a full-day trip combined with Hallstatt instead of going to Bad Ischl and/or Wolfgangsee as many people like to do
FHD video 5 Fingers Viewpoint 2108m Obertraun Hallstatt» Your holiday in Hallstatt / Austria

I am staying in Obertraun at the end of this month and wanted to know what my available options were in getting to Hallstatt... Hallstatt. Hallstatt Tourism Hallstatt Hotels Bed and Breakfast Hallstatt Hallstatt Holiday Rentals Flights to Hallstatt Lake Hallstatt is connecting Dachstein communities, Hallstatt, Obertraun, Bad Goisern and Gosau as the centre, and shipping has always played an important role as a mode of transport. But also an event for connoisseurs, because only from the lake do you have a unique view of the World Heritage site and the surrounding mountains of the Dachstein. 32,023 posts. 28 reviews. 168 helpful votes. 1. Re: Obertraun, Hallstatt ferry. 3 years ago. Save. Ferries/tour boats leave from Obertraun landing point at 11.25 - 13.25 - 14.25 - 15.25 and also at 16.40 hrs. (latter one in the late afternoon in July and August only). Edited: 3 years ago Obertraun, Austria Located in Obertraun close to lake Hallstatt. Leave the pressures far behind and enjoy your holiday with the stress-free, slower pace of life in a rural, lakeside village. Our bed and breakfast guesthouse on the edge of the forest, is set in a landscape naturally beautiful and preserved, allowing you to simply appreciate. Answer 1 of 8: Hi! - I confused a little bit. Is Hallstatt train station in Obertraun? Or it's 2 different stations? We're going to visit Hallstatt. But hotel rooms for our days were all booked. So I booked room in Obertraun. Where do I need to buy..

Obertraun is located at the southern end of Lake Hallstatt, surrounded by mountains and rivers, with the picturesque Hallstatt Lake on one side and the majestic Dachstein Peak on the other. The dreamlike scenery is really magnificent visual effects Answer 1 of 5: Good Afternoon, I am intending to visit the ice cave in Obertraun and Hallstatt on fhe first week of June. My query is regarding going from Obertraun to Hallstatt. I know there is buses, however for the scenery and seeing the lake I would be.. Hallstatt Austria is a UNESCO World Heritage site perched on the shore of Lake Hallstatt. While many travelers make this Affordable Luxury Hotels in Hallstatt Hallstatt Hideaway. Obertraun. With a tiny population similar to Hallstatt (under 800 residents) Obertraun offers an abundance of recreational opportunities in every season.. Answer 1 of 3: Hi our day trip to hallstatt, we have planned obertraun in the second half tht includes five fingers. My query is can we do our return journey to salzburg from obertraun railway station? Or do we need to go back to hallstatt to take the train? We..

Overview. 3-star Hotel Haus Am See - Hallstatt Lake Obertraun lies within 1.6 miles from Dachstein Krippenstein Ski Resort, and offers proximity to a ferry port. The luxurious hotel offers guided tour service, a laundry room and valet parking service as well as free WiFi throughout the property

Haus Bellevue, Obertraun to Hallstatt - 2 ways to travel

Please note that visitors do not have access to the historic centre of Hallstatt by car! All parking lots are equipped with fully automatic systems. All you need to do is get your parking ticket, find yourself an available spot and enjoy your time in Hallstatt. When you return to the car park, head to the ticket machine and pay by cash. Day Tourists / Coach ToursThe bus terminal is located directly adjacent to the exit of the bypass tunnel of Hallstatt at the southern entrance of the village. This parking spot is only for drop off and pick up's - there is no parking at the bus terminal for day trips.After drop off, the coach must then head to the bus parking area, which is approximately 1.5 kilometers away in the direction. Answer 1 of 7: Hello I m going to there next month (Nov) and will stay at obertraun and spend next day in Hallstatt. We won't drive so will take the public transportation. I googled there's bus 543 between 2 places but can't find the bus schedule. Can anyone.. Discover Hallstatt, Austria with the help of your friends. Search for restaurants, hotels, museums and more

Answer 1 of 9: Hello everyone, I am having a trip to Hallstatt from Vienna (thinking of train) in the weekend of Jul 9-10, that says, arriving early morning Sat 9 Jul and leaving late afternoon Sun 10 Jul. I forgot to book the hotel and all affordable options.. in Trautenfels turn onto Salzkammergut Straße B145 via Bad Aussee to Obertraun from Villach: A10 Tauernautobahn to exit Eben im Pongau, from there via Annaberg, Gosau and Hallstatt to Obertraun by bus: get off at the bus station Obertraun-Dachsteinhöhlen by train: from Linz/Salzburg to Attnang-Puchheim, change to train to Stainach-Irdnin The World Heritage Village Obertraun is small but beautiful. It is situated on the shores of Lake Hallstatt and surrounded by unspoilt nature. The village is located in a valley along the mouth of the River Traun, and is surrounded by high mountains. The most striking feature of the area is the Dachstein Krippenstein (2 100 metres) which stands guard over the valley and is a paradise for. The taxi company Rastl from Obertraun will collect you from the airport, Obertraun, Hallstatt, Bad Ischl and takes you comfortable to the valley station of Dachstein Krippenstein cable car and back again. Contact Taxi: Taxi Rastl Mail: office@rastl.co.at Phone: +43 699 11 75 48 5 The town of Hallstatt is less than 4 kms by road or alternatively you can take the lake steamer and get a magnificent view of the town as you arrive. The Salzberg, a local mountain of Hallstatt, contains salt mines which hold the distinction of being the oldest operational mines in the entire world. Du

Obertraun to Hallstatt - Hallstatt Forum - Tripadviso

Hallstatt to Obertraun - 2 ways to travel via train, line

With the four tourism platforms of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut // www.hallstatt.net // www.bad-goisern.net // www.obertraun.net // www.gosautal.net // you will always stay up-to-date on current hours of operation, itineraries and more. If you'd like to use this information for during your stay in the. Plan to visit Rent A Bike Obertraun-Hallstatt, Austria. Get details of Location, timings and contact. Find the reviews and ratings to know better

Answer 1 of 2: Hi friends, This August I'm coming to Obertraun and Hallstatt from Vienna. I plan to do it in a day trip since I was in Hallstatt once. I would like to ask few questions: 1. What is the weather like in August? Since I have to book train.. Jutel Obertraun is 0.9 mi from the Obertraun - Dachsteinhöhle Train Station and Hallstatt can be reached by car in only 5 minutes. The village is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ice Caves are 1.9 mi away and the Mammoth Cave Five Fingers, which can be reached by a bus, is just 0.6 mi away Austria: Zell am See or Hallstatt. Jump to bottom. Posted by Lauren (Montpelier, VT) Across the lake in Obertraun there is a gondola to the Dachstein and ice caves. Posted by Paul. NYC area. 05/03/10 03:58 PM. 2690 posts. HI Lauren, While Hallstatt is extremelty picturesque, I'd go with Zell am See. We found Hallstatt, while charming, to be.

LANDHAUS LILLY . Relax in peaceful surroundings at our friendly Bed & Breakfast, in the Lakes and mountains of Austria. Located in a natural setting, next to river and forest walks, and yet just 5km from the world-famous village of Hallstatt Welcome to Obertraun. More easygoing than Hallstatt, Obertraun is a sprawling, rather workaday village that offers great access to the Dachstein caves. It's also a good starting point for hikes around the lake, or more strenuous treks up to the caves themselves and beyond through alpine meadows Top things to do in Hallstatt 2021.7. Trip.com features the best things to do in Hallstatt Upper Austria, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels

bus from Obertraun to Hallstatt - Hallstatt Forum

Located in Upper Austria, Lake Hallstatt is one of the best places to visit in Hallstatt. If you are wondering what things to do in hallstatt, this should definitely top your list. Connecting the small towns of Obertraun, Hallstatt, and Bad Goisem, this lake served as an important corridor for transporting mined salt once upon a time Chalet Wolfgangsee With Sauna - 3 Bedrooms at Dormio Resort Obertraun. Obertraun, Upper Austria. The price is $224 per night from Jun 29 to Jun 29 $224. per night. Jun 29 - Jun 30. This family-friendly Obertraun chalet is within 1 mi (2 km) of Dachstein Krippenstein and Hallstatt Lake

Things to Do in Obertraun, Austria: See Tripadvisor's 4,780 traveller reviews and photos of Obertraun tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. We have reviews of the best places to see in Obertraun. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions Hallstatt, Austria: Best Attractions & Places to Visit. Hallstatt in Austria is a breathtaking beautiful village in the Dachstein Salzkammergut region and one of the most famous tourist attractions in Austria.Located next to the idyllic Lake Hallstatt, this small town with only 750 inhabitants enchants visitors from all over the world.Above all, Hallstatt is known for the incredibly. The final station is called Obertraun-Dachsteinhöhlen Bahnhof, a few minutes walk from the Hallstatt Old Town and takes roughly 3.5 hours in total. This depends on your timing. If you have the Eurail pass this Vienna to Hallstatt train option could be a great option, or if you want a more relaxed journey Lake Hallstatt. The lake connects the towns of Hallstatt, Obertraun, Bad Goisern, and Gosau in the Dachstein Salzkammergut region. The best way to experience the Dachstein Salzkammergut is from the waters of Hallstätter See (Lake Hallstatt.) You can rent a pedal boat, electric boat, or a rowboat to cruise the lake on your own

Hotel Haus Am See - Hallstatt Lake, Obertraun to Hallstatt

Panoramakarte Sommer | Dachstein Krippenstein

Top Touring Cycling Routes to Obertraun. Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot. Easy bike ride From P1. Easy. 00:41. 10.00 km. 14.5 km/h. 140 m. 140 m Dachstein Krippenstein Cable Car - The new barrier-free world Heritage Cable Car has been in operation since 2008. Travel by panoramic gondola to the summit of the Krippenstein and enjoy the stunning alpine scenery of the Dachstein Salzkammergut region Eurotrip - Timisoara, Budapest, Vienna, Hallstatt, Obertraun (Part 1) Eurotrip - Salzburg, Innsbruck, Val di Funes, Lago di Braies, Venice, Murano, Burano (Part 2) Eurotrip - Lake Bled, Ljubljana, Zagreb and Danube's Depressions (Part 3) PS: If you are using booking.com to find the best accommodations like I do, then you should use the. Upper Austria. Obertraun. Obertraun. Obertraun Tourism Obertraun Hotels Bed and Breakfast Obertraun. Rent A Bike Obertraun-Hallstatt. 10. Scenic Drives, Equipment Hire. Stay. A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true. See all. Dormio Resort Obertraun. 245. Obertrauner Hof. 149 This Obertraun property has a unique location a few minutes' drive from Hallstatt-Dachstein. This hotel is 2.1 km from Hallstatt Austria Picturesque Mountain Village. Only some steps from this accommodation, Strandbad Obertraun Swimming Facility is set. Obertraun Feriendorf bus stop is nearly a 5-minute walk away

It is definitely among the best places to visit in Austria. Short-term visitors can avail of a popular boat tour offered along the southern shore of the lake, between Obertraun and Hallstatt. Many visitors pair this tour with cycling and hiking on the Eastern Shore Trail About Hallstatt's Ice Cave: Sitting high above the Obertraun on Stone Mountain (Dachstein), Hallstatt's Ice Cave provides an excellent opportunity to tour an amazing Alpine wonder. The relaxing ride up the Dachstein Mountain's gondola cable car will give you a preview of the beauty that is in store above as you take in breathtaking views of the valley and lake below

Hallstatt Austria is a UNESCO heritage site located on Lake Hallstatt's western shore, in Austria's mountainous Salzkammergut region. The name Hallstatt means salt settlement, known for it's salt mining production since medieval times. You can even take a ferry from Obertraun to Hallstatt, which is just a short walk away from the. Obertraun 302, Obertraun, 4831, Austria Upscale beachfront chalet with spa, near Hallstatt Lake Great for families This property has good facilities for families Hallstätter See 4K ,Drohne Mavic Air 2طبیعت بی نظیر اتریش منطقه سالزکامرگوت ،هالشتا

Both the Erzherzog Johann and the Heritage Hotel Hallstatt will provide you with a vacation to remember. Make sure you look over the menu and chef's specials at Siegfried Voglmayr (Winkl 34, Obertraun). This prominent dining establishment is only 0.1 miles away from Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape Taken in: Austria / Upper Austria / Hallstatt (show map hide map) Taken on: July 29, 2021 . Tags: view panorama july more » summer sky blue alps outdoor landscape lake water shore mountain mountainside mountains plant peninsula villahe house building obertraun hallstatt hallstätter see upper austria oberösterreich salzkammergut. Among the things to do in Obertraun, one of the best choices is the day trip to the 5 Fingers Viewing Platform in Dachstein Mountains.Let me say that while visiting the Hallstatt Lake (Hallstätter See) area, it is one of those experiences that everyone should consider adding to their travel experience ¡Alquila este estudio por sólo $18,836 a la semana! Ver fotos, opiniones y disponibilidad Obertraun 135, Hallstatt, Austria. See Map. W & S - Cosy Cottage. Free Internet Access. Located in Obertraun in the Oberösterreich region, W & S - Cosy Cottage has a terrace. The accommodation is 3.8 miles from Hallstatt, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi. The chalet comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a.

Enchanting Hallstatt » Your holiday in Hallstatt / Austria

Obertraun to Hallstatt: How to get there? - Hallstatt

Hallstatt and Obertraun are both lakeside villages, lying on the shores of the Hallstättersee.. Hallstatt is world renowned as a UNESCO World Heritage location. Hallstatt is designated a world heritage site by Unesco. Salt has been mined in the mountains above the village for over 7000 years Get off at the Hallstatt Bhf, across the lake from the town, and take the boat across to the town. Drive to Obertraun, around the south end of the lake from Hallstatt, then take the train from Obertraun to the Hallstatt Bhf and take the boat across to the town. Drive to Lahn, which is on the lake, south of Hallstatt. There are parking lots there

Der See und die umliegenden Gemeinden Hallstatt, Obertraun, Bad Goisern und Gosau wurden außerdem von der UNESCO als World Heritage Area ausgezeichnet. Hallstatt ist das archäologische Referenz-Gebiet für die sogenannte Hallstattzeit, also der frühen Eisenzeit von 800 - 400 v. Chr. Davon zeugen z.B. die circa 950 Gräber am Hochtal oder. The Salzkammergut lakes, small houses, ancient 4000 years old history. Hallstatt is a must see sight in winter or summertime. Eurobusways is there to serve you with FAST and EASY bus link to Hallstatt from Budapest or from Hallstatt to Budapest. Pick up or drop off available in nearby Obertraun or Bad Goisern also for same fare

Strolling Around in Obertraun - Austria - Me With My Suitcas

Salt Mine Hallstatt. The mine in Hallstatt has 7,000 years of history to discover. The Man in Salt accompanies the visitors on their journey through time at the Salzwelten Hallstatt. Since 2002, the Man in Salt is the central theme of the re-designed Salzwelten mines. In 1734, a corpse preserved in salt was discovered right in a. The best way to reach Obertraun is to catch the Postbus 543 from Hallstatt Lahn, which is on the southern side of the village. The bus fare is around 2 Euros, and tickets must be purchased while boarding the bus. The bus 543 can easily be caught from Hallstatt Lahn between 8am-5pm, and there's a bus leaving every one-and-a-half hours Hallstatt, Austria's Most Beautiful Lake Town. By Sophie September 29, 2012. 0. Hallstatt is a little town of breathtaking views located between Salzburg and Graz, in the Salzkammergut Lake District of Austria. Considered to be one of the oldest still inhabited settlement in Europe, Hallstatt is a UNESCO heritage site and an important. Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape Hotels Flights to Obertraun Car Rentals in Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape Obertraun Vacation Packages COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival

Skywalk Hallstatt is 1.8 miles to the venue, while Hallstatt Skywalk`` Welterbeblick'' can be found 1.8 miles away. The center of Obertraun is approximately 0.4 miles away. Pizzeria Kegelbahn, Seecafe Obertraun am Hallstatter See and Pizzeria Simmer with different delicacies are about 400 feet away. Haus Pilz apartment is a short walk from. Via Obertraun- The other way is reaching Obertraun first and then paving way to Hallstatt. Obertraun can be reached via Bus Number 150 to Bad Ischl and from there Train Number R3410. From Obertraun, there is an option for a ferry ride directly to Hallstatt Lahn or one can also rent a bicycle and ride on a dedicated bicycle path for 5 kms to.

Rent A Bike Obertraun-Hallstatt - 2021 All You Need to

Best hotels in Obertraun. ★Top Pick: Seehotel am Hallstätter See is the best lakeside hotel on the Obertraun side of Lake Hallstatt. You'll be treated to the same gorgeous panoramic mountain and lake views at an excellent price, plus you'll get to enjoy a garden and a beachfront Hotel in Obertraun. Hotel Haus Am See is the only hotel in Obertraun which is located directly at Lake Hallstatt. It offers a panoramic view of the lake, the town of Hallstatt and the impressive Dachstein Mountains. Great position, free bus to Hallstatt, very kind staff, good breakfest, wonderful view of lake. Show more Obertraun, Hallstatt, Gmunden District, Upper Austria, Austria : This page contains all mineral locality references listed on mindat.org

A night at the Holiday Inn in Salzburg would be free, whereas a night at Obertraun would cost about US$170. Another advantage of staying in Salzburg is that it is located somewhat between Hallstatt and Kitzbühel. Google Maps offers three different routes for driving from Obertraun to Kitzbühel, two of which are via Salzburg/Bavaria Things to do near Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape on Tripadvisor: See 2,007 reviews and 2,496 candid photos of things to do near Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape in Obertraun, Austria Cancel free on most hotels. Compare 83 hotels near Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape in Obertraun using 1108 real guest reviews. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com Hallstatt Lake (Hallstätter See) is a jewel of Austria's Salzkammergut lake district. This 3.6-mile (5.9-kilometer) long natural wonder forms part of the breathtaking UNESCO-listed Hallstatt-Dachstein / Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape. Visit Hallstatt Lake for the range of family-friendly recreational activities

Parking in Hallstatt » Your holiday in Hallstatt / Austri

Obertraun, Hallstatt ferry - Hallstatt Forum - Tripadviso

14 Jul 2021 - Rent from people in Obertraun, Austria from £14/night. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Belong anywhere with Airbnb Hallstatt was always on my wish list to visit when I was travelling to Austria. Being one of the UNESCO world heritage most picturesque villages I was dying to see and experience this place I had been seeing on instagrams and other social medias online. the beautiful small, quaint town is surrounded by the serene lake where you can catch sight of elegant swans swimming around. the entire. The drive from Salzburg to Hallstatt will take about 70 minutes, although with a few minor detours you can also take in several other nearby lakes along the way. On arrival, look for the large paid parking lot, P2, in the neighborhood of Lahn. This is a convenient place to park both to reach the village and leave again Dormio Resort Obertraun. Free WiFi and a large wellness area with an indoor swimming pool, a steam bath, a hot tub and a sauna is provided at Dormio Resort Obertraun, 984 feet from the shore of Lake Hallstatt. You can dine in the on-site restaurant and sunbathe on the terrace which provides lake views. The well-equipped chalets all feature. Obertraun 90, 4831 Obertraun, Austria. Obertraun, Oberösterreich, Austria. Hallstatt is the main attraction in the area, but not the only one. The lake itself is beautiful. Hiking, bicycling, bathing in summer, skiing and walking in winter - this is a place of natural beauty. Salt Mines in Hallstatt, Five Fingers, Ice cave and Mammoth cave in.

5 Fingers (Obertraun) - 2021 All You Need to Know BEFORE

Location. Simonydenkmal is 1.2 miles from this venue, while Bahnhof Obertraun-Dachsteinhohlen is 1.8 miles away. Guests at the Property have a great choice of restaurants nearby including BRAUGASTHOF am Hallstattersee and im Seehotel Gruner Baum Situated in Obertraun, this aparthotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Dachstein Krippenstein and Hallstatt Lake. Gjaid Cable Car and Krippenstein Cable Car are also within 2 mi (3 km). Obertraun-Dachsteinhoehlen Station is 6 minutes by foot and Hallstatt Station is 23 minutes. - Book great deals at Appartement Hotel Seerose with Expedia.com - Check guest reviews, photos & cheap rates for Appartement.

Hallstatt-Dachstein is 1.4 miles from the hotel while Strandbad Obertraun Swimming Facility is set 800 feet away. You can also take a 25-minute stroll to reach Central Square Marktplatz. Obertraun Feriendorf bus stop is nearly a 5-minute walk away

Hallstatt, abrazada por los Alpes, acariciada por el marCast off! » Your holiday in Hallstatt / AustriaBeinhaus the bone house » Your holiday in Hallstatt / Austria